Each page can contain optional meta data about the page. This is useful when you need the page to have a different Title than the file name. The meta data will also let you override the last modified date of the page. The meta data should be written in YAML.
- Title - This variable will override the title based on the file name.
- Description - This variable will give
lunra description to search on.
- Sort - This variable will affect the sorting of the pages inside the category.
- ShowOnHome - Optional. If false, page won't be listed on the home page. Default behavior can be changed through
- Modified - This variable will override the modified date based on the file name.
- This should be in full ISO 8601 format including Time and Timezone offset.
Before version 0.11.0 these meta blocks could only be HTML comments (/* */).
Starting with version 0.11.0, the meta blocks should be YAML blocks.